Self-Esteem Journal - for adults
Self-esteem reflects an emotional evaluation our self. Positive self reflection through journaling has been found to improve self-esteem and general well-being.
Use this self-esteem journal with prompts to record meaningful moments during the day. Reflect on these experiences to learn about yourself on a deeper level.
You will notice that each of the prompts provokes a positive responses. The positive focus is what sets this exercise apart from ordinary writing in a diary. Even when you have a rough day, these prompts can help you find the good things in your life and remind you that no matter how rough the day was, you survived it.
This exercise can be used occasionally as a quick and short-term mood boost, or long-term - the commitment and effort can create positive growth and development.
- 10 things that brought me peace today were:
- I felt empowered when:
- I had fun when:
- My loved ones are proud of me because:
- 5 things that went well today were:
- I feel happiest when:
- My best quality is:
- 3 things that make me unique are:
- The best part of today was:
- I’m looking forward to:
- 10 people or things I am grateful for are:
- I feel strongest when:
I feel best about myself when:
- My greatest accomplishment today was:
- The 3 things I love most about my life are:
For help to boost self-esteem Contact us